Our catering cutlery selection includes stainless steel cutlery sets from some of the best cutlery brands including:
- • We recommend following the manufacturer's guidelines for wash temperature, rinse cycle and detergent dosage.
- • Assess water hardness and make sure water softeners are used if required.
- • Wash before using for the first time and ensure items are washed promptly after each use.
- • Our stainless steel cutlery is dishwasher safe and should not be left to soak prior to dishwashing.
- • We recommend that immediately, or as soon as possible after use, cutlery should be washed to
- remove excess foodstuffs as they contain salts, acids and fats which may cause corrosion.
- • Cutlery should be washed in specially made cutlery baskets, which should not be over-filled so as not too
- impede the flow of water and reduce the effectiveness of the cleaning process.
- • Once cleaned, the product should be dried immediately or removed from the dishwasher to avoid prolonged
- contact with water or moisture which can cause corrosion or rusting.
We supply catering cutlery to suit the requirements of all hospitality establishments. You will find a huge selection of stainless steel cutlery sets and stainless steel flatware including low cost cutlery, premium cutlery, and service cutlery options that have been designed to cater for every budget and occasion. We also stock a great selection of cutlery trays, storage solutions and trendy table caddies to keep your cutlery neat and tidy.
Over years of providing catering supplies we have developed expert knowledge in the supply of high quality, catering cutlery sets and restaurant cutlery. If you would like more information about our Cutlery brands please use the filtering systems on the left-hand side of this page to navigate through our collections. Alternatively contact our customer services team on 01553 770 444.
Don’t forgot we also have showrooms in King’s Lynn and London where you are invited to view our cutlery collections, giving you the opportunity to get a real feel of the quality, weight and construction. We also offer free samples on request. For more information contact our sales team on 01553 770 148.
Cutlery Care & Guidance:
Foodcare Direct wholesale cutlery suppliers UK.